Sender:
From:
David DeWayne Bricker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 1995 10:28:58 -0400
To: Vijay Saluja <[log in to unmask]>
  Vijay, the original post was a PRESEASON post and I don't think the
Lakers will be ranked too high.  If you look next to my CCHA poll, you
will see that I wrote (final) next to it.  That is the way I think the
final standings will go in the CCHA.  The Lakers have been a "down the
final stretch" type of team and I don't think it will change too much
this year.  I do see them starting their run earlier than in the past
years, though.

Alex