Sender:
From:
"Dave Fischer, MTU SID" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 13:57:43 -0400
Bob Olson will mark his 25th year as the radio voice of the Michigan Tech
hockey Huskies in 1995-96.

Does anyone know of a college hockey broadcaster that has had a longer
tenure for the same team? I'm also interested in any college hockey
broadcasters that have been the radio voice for the same team 20 or more
years.

Please reply to me personally at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Dave Fischer
MTU SID