Sender:
From:
Jason R Hodges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 1995 20:20:18 -0500
I thought that college hockey would get some respect being on ESPN, but I
was wrong.  Why was golf so important to them?  For that fact why is
Tennis so important?  I hope everyone writes and calls ESPN to complain
about not showing one of the best college hockey games EVER!!
Thats my 2 cents!!
Go Wolves!!
Jason