Sender:
From:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 1995 14:41:13 -0600
On Tue, 7 Mar 1995, KATIE wrote:

> >Gwazdecky (sp?) from Denver should and will get it.. second will be Dean
> >Blais from UND
>
> Blais?  No way.  Ryan, you have to remember, there are more teams and
> conferences than the WCHA.  Yes, Gwozdecky (?) is deserving, but there
> are a lot of other teams you haven't seen play.  What reason is there for
 North Dakota?  They are usually average, and were average once again this

        Well I think that Might be a little off because the Sioux Were
picked to finsh last or 9th in the conference. ALso keep in mind that the
Players the Sioux had were not Dean Blais's recruits they were players left
over from the Gino Gasperini after the ever popular Wanless fired him.
To say that the Sioux were average is probably is not out of line but why
does denver's coach need to be WCHA coach they were expected to be where
they finished weren't they. The Sioux played tough all year and managed
to not lose to the Golden Gophers. They Could and have a chance as any
other team in the WCHA has of winning the Final five. Hell give it to
CC's Coach. It is just an award.