Sender:
From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 1995 22:02:11 -0500
UMass-Lowell beat Maine 4-1 tonight and stymied Maine's bid to clinch the
Hockey East title.

I apologize that this report will not be very thourough or complete, I was
entertaining family this evening and did not have a chance to get most of
the information.

I will say that Blair Allison and the Maine defense may have had their worst
game of the year.  I believe Lowell had only around 15 shots for the game,
Allison just wasn't sharp, and Maine constantly gave up the puck in the
center zone.  Maine had near 40 shots in this one, but Craig Lindsay stood
on his head.  Normally I don't say goalies do that, but at least three times
Linday was on the ice and just managed to get it.  He played very well,
don't get me wrong, he just played better than he probally has all year long.

Maine had their chances, and either the puck squirted away, they misfired or
Lindsay stoned 'em.  Maine showed bad effects many times from the week
layoff.  Hopefully they will come up more sharp tomorrow.

----
Deron  Treadwell - [log in to unmask]