Sender:
From:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 1995 17:09:10 -0600
On Sat, 25 Feb 1995, Erik Biever wrote:

> Ryan Bowman writes:
>

> This just goes to show that jerks can be found in any arena.

        I agree with Erik Please next time you think about Throwing crap
onto the ice don't. Think of the saftey of the players if not your at
least for your own teamI say one thing now matter how bad you hate an
impossing player you never want to see they get hurt. And the officals even
though they suck espeically Sheppard and Buzzy Christianson please remember
they are Human too.
        I also think that the calls of the officals on both sides blew it
so hey it is part of the game...