Sender:
From:
MR ADAM C WODON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 03:54:10 EST
Oh, goodie, I get to correct Geoff Howell now.

Unless that list you mention is factored on games by the team, Jon Kelley has
played only 23 of Princeton's 25 games, and has 18 goals.  That's a .78 per
game average, not .72.  I don't know what that makes him.

Thanks for the correction on the St. Louis note -- I've been using it all year,
you're a little late.  I'll forgive Maria.  I concur on her ability, definitely
one of the best (though she never remembers me by sight).

Speaking of Vermont -- Their troubles are mind-boggling to me.  After crushing
UNH and Providence before the league season started, I picked them for first.
Maybe I was too quick to jump on the bandwagon, but you had to figure top 3 was
a certainty.  I also would have staked my life that they would have the best
home record in the league.  No matter how up and down they've been in the past,
they've always played well at that zoo.  But they lost 5 in a row there this
year, UNHEARD OF.

Vermont is .500 but is HEAVILY outscoring its opponents.  Good example -- They
blow a 2-goal lead vs. Dartmouth, lose in OT, then beat them 10-1 the next
night.  That's been typical.

I've noticed that Thomas can have a bad period, but never a bad game.  And if
Vermont gets the lead, they usually protect it (except above).  Thomas had a
bad first period against Princeton, but I always had the sense Princeton better
put him away or Vermont could come back.  They did and the defense was great
after getting the lead.

            AW