Sender:
From:
Jeff Przech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 1995 17:03:06 +0000
This is certainly quite interesting. Does anyone really think that
Herlofsky is a 'horrible' goalie? Based on the miraculous performance
he gave in the Beanpot finals, I can't agree with this perserverance
thing. I didn't quite comprehend all of the logistics of the formula,
but it seems a little suspect. Herlofsky is an incredible goaltender.
Considering that I am BC all the way through, you know I mean it. I
don't compliment BU often, but I'll give credit where it is due. I did
get a charge out of seeing Greg Taylor's name above the two Terriers.
What does it mean? Got me, but it will all sort itself out in a few
years when these guys are fighting for NHL jobs.

-Jeff
BC '96  GO EAGLES!