Sender:
From:
"Robert H. Gross" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 1995 13:06:57 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Brian Gentry <[log in to unmask]> ---
As Mr. Hubbard stated, as it is right now, hockey-l accepts postings
concerning Div. II, III, and ACHA.  I think this should change, and maybe
the "[log in to unmask]" list should be renewed to discuss a possible
change.  If hockey3 did not exist, I think all college hockey would belong
here.  However, it does exist, so there is really no need for those postings
on hockey-l.
-----
I agree completely with Brian and with the original poster. I find that I am
interested moslty in div 1 information and the rest of the stuff gets deleted
without being read. I know of several people who have "unsubscribed" to
hockey-L because of this high level of messages they are not interested in. By
limiting postings to just division 1 relevant material, the level of messages
not being read would decrease and make the list more informative to those
interested in just div 1.

The suggestion that those interested in div 1 and div 3 subscribe to both lists
is a valid one. With so much traffic on this list, we should try to sort out
the information flow in some way.

Bob Gross