Sender:
From:
Carol Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 1994 08:50:02 -0500
Yesterday I received the Nov. 26th issue of U.S. College Hockey
magazine.  The cover story is on Anson Carter of Michigan State.

They also have:

1) an interview with coach Bruce Delventhal of Union College

2) an article that compares Michigan State and University of Michigan

3) an article about Kelly Hultgren of St. Cloud State.

4) an article about the Northeastern Huskies

5) an article about how successful Hockey East's shoot-outs are

6) a column that says we should sometimes step back and just appreciated
college hockey for what it is instead of picking at little things that
are wrong.

7) Steve McKell's column, "The Player's Perspective" - he talkes about
how different the college hockey experience is for a freshman than it is
for a junior or senior

8) A list of candidates for the Hobey Baker award.  This comes from a
"national hockey media compilation".  I know the players on the list are
good players, but I can't take any list seriously that doesn't include
Bowling Green's Brian Holzinger.

Carol