Sender:
From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 1994 12:47:03 -0500
A good question following from Hank Olson...I was wondering if any
people more familiar with DivII-III hockey might be able to comment.

I would just add that even in DivI, there are quite a lot (about half)
of all DivI hockey playing schools whose overall athletic programs are
actually classified by the NC$$ as DivII or III.  This is a question
that those schools have to deal with, too.