Sender:
Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 1994 01:29:24 -0800
Well, UAA no longer owns a non-loosing record with the Michigan Tech Huskies.
After offering an outstanding performance last weekend against North Dakota,
the Seawolves came out a little slow tonight, and made one major mistake that
cost them the game.

Michigan Tech pretty much dominated the first two periods and it was pretty
much Lee Schill against the Huskies, and considering what he faced, he did a
great job!  UAA came out in the third and controlled most of the play, and even
outshot the Huskies 12-4.  But it was that case of too little too late (UAA had
been outshot like 25-13 or something in the first two periods).

Scoring: 1st  MTU PP
         1st  UAA PP
         2nd  MTU SH
         3rd  MTU PP
         4th  UAA PP

PP:  UAA 2/6
     MTU 2/3

It was a night of speciality teams...and a critical mistake...  When UAA got a
5-3 advantage, it looked like a great opportunity to get ahead in the game.
Instead, a UAA player slipped and fell after failing to pass it to his teammate
while in MTU's zone...There's not much more to tell.  :(

The Huskies are a great team to watch, and although I hate to say it, they
pretty much deserved the win tonight as they beat UAA in all the little
aspects of the game (at least the majority of the time).  However, I think
tomorrow offers a lot of potential...we'll see.  :)

Go Seawolves!