Sender:
From:
Art Stine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 1994 11:18:05 -0400
On Tue, 11 Oct 1994, Carol Singer wrote:

> college hockey this year.  The station manager called me back to say that
> they will have the first and 2nd rounds of the NCAA semifinals again this
> year.  They also plan to have the ECAC tournament and they are bidding
> for a package of ECAC games to be shown in January and February.  I wish
> they were going to show some games this month, but at least it's
> something to look forward to.  He said that he'll know about the ECAC
> games early in December and that I could call him back then.
>
> Carol

this station used to carry a game or two every week (CCHA usually, though
occasionally an ECAC matchup), but there wasn't enough interest around
here to keep paying for 'em and showing them. I'm glad they showed the
playoff games and such that they did though.

HTS (Home Team Sports) on cable is supposed to carry a few DivI games, though
I'm not sure which.

-art
clarkson '86,'92
'a college hockey fan trapped in basketball and football country...'