Sender:
From:
TariAnne Texter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 1994 11:56:48 -0400
On Thu, 6 Oct 1994, Ralph N. Baer wrote:

> Many former college hockey players play in Europe after they leave
> school.  Little news comes back to the US about how they are doing.
> Once, by accident, I saw such a game.

        For everyone info... An excellent goalie from Ferris State
University, Pat Mazzoli, plays in Italy.  Where, exactly, I don't know.
I do know that an ex of mine who also played for Ferris, Mike May, had
told me he wanted to play in Europe also.  (he plays for the Colonial
league team, the Detroit Falcons.)  What is the appeal of Europe to
players, I've never found out. ??

Tari Anne
Go Ferris Bulldogs!