Sender:
From:
Debbie Somers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 1994 16:02:18 -0500
Bri Farenell posted this to the AHL mailing list today and I thought it
might be helpful to those of us who want to keep a watch out for our
favorite ex-collegians.

If anyone would like a posting of the initial (April) rosters that Wayne
Brisette sent out, just let me know by return mail.

BTW, I just received confirmation of my enrollment on the list and it
appears to be a pretty comprehensive operation.

Debbie

P.S.

Wayne (Smith) and Peter (Kester) -- promise this is my last post
concerning RHI on our college lists ;-)