Sender:
From:
"Glenn W. Gale" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 1994 14:14:48 -0400
Greg Sorenson <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>first being J-F Houle. And with the graduation of Nic Perreault,
>MSU is now devoid of returning Quebec players. I think it has
>something to do with East Lansing cable picking up CBC...these
>Francophones and Don Cherry don't mix, or something...

     Nah, in Potsdam we get the Ontario version of Hockey Night
in Canada,including the aforementioned windbag, Cherry.  One can
receive the French Quebec version with a good antenna, but it isn't
on the cable.  It could be that Quebec natives simply prefer being
closer to home.  Morin also mentioned the Ohio preoccupation with
football and baseball, which isn't a problem here.  :-)

-Glenn