Sender:
From:
Carol Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 1994 12:42:12 -0500
I agree with Steve that once you see college hockey, you're hooked!  I
had never seen a hockey game until I went to college.  My older brother,
who also attended Bowling Green State University, told me that, if I
didn't go to any other sporting event, I had to see a hockey game.  All
it took was one game and I bought season tickets for all four years.  Two
of my younger brothers also went to BGSU and they became hockey fans
there.  Since then, my older brother and I are Washington Capitals fans
and those two younger brothers are Pittsburgh Penguins fans, but all four
of us are still BGSU hockey fans.

I have another brother and a sister who didn't go to BGSU, have never
seen a college hockey game and aren't hockey fans.  I think if they'd
gone to BG they would also be hockey fans.

If you can get somebody to a game, I don't see how they could possibly
not like college hockey!