Sender:
From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 1994 07:49:07 -0600
Tony turns his sights on Minnesota fans, and writes:

>Lowell is bringing less than 100 (which, considering the distance and the
>size of the school, is not shocking), but Minnesota to be bringing not much
>more???
>
>Is this right?

The timing is unfortunate for Minnesota students.  The Gophers play on
Sunday, and Spring Quarter classes begin on Monday.  East Lansing is about a
14 hour drive from here, and flying there on short notice is prohibitively
expensive.  I suspect there will be more than 100 Gopher fans there, but it
won't be a huge number.

Paula and I had hoped to go to the West Regional, but since we already took
two days off work and travelled to Milwaukee for the WCHA Final Five last
weekend, and are taking another two days off for the Phinal Phour, one more
road trip is more than we can handle right now.

Just one Gopher fan's perspective.

-- Erik

GO GOPHERS (alas, on TV)!!!