Sender:
From:
Dan Kallman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 1994 04:07:22 -0500
First of all.  I thought I replied to hockey-l but I believe
it only went to Greg???  Whoever got my random post, can you
please forward it out. Thanks

Next, I have to disagree with my schoolmate, Jeff Lortie.
I've seen the UW fans in action (Detroit, 90) And all I could
say is WOW!!!

I have yet to see ANYBODY that compares to them.  Not only do
they come in LARGE numbers, but the ALL cheer.  Not just the
student section.  Anybody looking for proof.  Think back to
the Rose bowl game.

By the way Jeff, where do you sit?  Being in Sect 7, I haven't
seen all this continuous cheering......

dan
BU '94