Sender:
From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 1994 13:37:51 -0500
Before we begin: TSN is Canada's equivalent to ESPN.

I apologize in advance if I'm a bit incoherent. I'm traumatized because the
Junior team I work for lost last night and is heading to a seventh and
deciding game tonight. We blew a 3-0 lead. AARRRGGGGHHHH!!! Anyways....

Last night, TSN's Inside Sports show had a discussion of athletes and teams
suing governing bodies. Guess who they talked to first. That's right, Robert
DeGregorio of Hockey East and Shawn Walsh of Maine. Here's roughly what they
said (they taked to DeGregorio first, and then Walsh). BTW, these aren't
exact quotes, but I think I've managed to get the context of it.

Robert DeGregorio
Q: Why were you disappointed by Maine's action?