Sender:
From:
Jon Carr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 1994 13:47:58 EST
Comments:
Warning -- original Sender: tag was [log in to unmask]
Just wanted to add my $.02....

To the best of my knowledge, if 8 credits is indeed the
requirement, Pat Tardif was only ineligeable for the fall
semester (he has 9 credits now, where he had only 6 in the
fall).  For this reason alone shouln't Maine have to forefit
only those non-losses that took place last semester (of which
three have already been taken away)?

I don't have my list of HE scores handy while I'm writing this,
but offhand that would mean the one win against BU, ditto the
NU weekend, the two wins at MC, and two others that escape me
for the moment.

Just a thought...

- Jon