From:
Brian Helland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Helland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 16:14:30 -0500
> BRAVO!  BRAVO!  Well said!
>
> I'm stayin' put~!
>
> -Carol
> Hockey-L member since June 1990!!!

I'm with Carol, I'm staying on Hockey-L too.  For those (like myself) who
are not interested in mouthguard rules and such, there's a simple solution:
Don't like it, don't read it.  Use the delete button, that's what it's for.
Also, if you don't like the current topic of conversation, start a new
discussion.  Talk about your own team or conference.  Talk about next year's
potential national title contenders.  Talk about anything you want.  But
please don't leave the list over a few heated postings.  That won't solve
anything.

Brian
(GO SIOUX, WCHA 4-PEAT IN 2000!!!)