From:
Brian Helland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Helland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 19:34:32 -0500
> People who know say the coaching job Blais ultimately wants is with the
> Minnesota Wild."

I don't think most Sioux fans would have a problem with Blais getting a
chance at coaching in the NHL.  Sure, we'd miss him, but we'd be happy for
him.  It's the prospect of him leaving our program to coach the Golden
Rodents that raises our blood pressure.  Congrats to Blais on his new
contract!!!

Brian
(GO SIOUX!!!)