From:
Brian Demoree <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Demoree <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 11:03:26 -0500
[log in to unmask],NNTP writes:
>Last weekend's webcast had a capacity of only 200.  Will that be the
>same
>from Anaheim?

>Bob
Hi Bob,
The people in charge of physically placing the game on the internet
were trying to increase the capacity, but by the time I left, I still
hadn't heard.  Did you enjoy the game?  Did it come in clearly?  Hope
it sounded good, and keep an eye out next semester for more games.  I
am working on getting as many games as possible on the net next
semester.

Brian Demoree
Play-by-play, WMEB