From:
Robert Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 03:14:22 -0400
It is my pleasure as a member of the ESPN staff to let you know of the
reairing of the NCAA Championship game.  I'm being told by the programming
department that the game will reair on Monday, April 5, at 3am--in other
words, Sunday overnight after the 2am ET  SportsCenter.  The game will be
aired in a two-hour format, also meaning that the game will be cut down.
I've been told that none of the goals have been cut out and that only the
latter part of the overtime will be shown.

I have NO influence on the cut down or the programming of ESPN.  I just work
there behind the scenes.  It has been a great season and I'm proud to say
that thanks to you fans, it was a pleasure to bring the game home to those
of you not able to attend the game.

Bob Eaton
Technical Operations

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 1999 UNIVERSITY OF MAINE BLACK BEARS--NATIONAL
CHAMPIONS ONCE AGAIN!!!