From:
Joel Mack <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joel Mack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 1995 18:35:25 -0500
On Tue, 11 Jul 1995, Richard F. Delano wrote:

> I've just heard that former Merrimack captain Dan Hodge has signed with the
> Boston Bruins.  He'll be the third in a line of the Hodge family to play
> for them if he were to make the team.  Hopefully he'll turn out better than
> Ken Jr.
>
> Anybody have his career stats from Merrimack?  Didn't he also play a year
> in the USHL?  If so, anyone have those stats as well?

Dan spent 91-92 with Omaha of the USHL.  Great kid.  Even helped him out
with his collection of hockey cards depicting his brother and dad.

His stats:  45 Games  5-18-23  89 PIM

Lookin' forward to seeing him play with another former Omaha Lancer (and
St. Cloud Husky), Fred Knipscheer with Boston.

Joel

         Joel Mack            | "That was as much fun as being Mike
   [log in to unmask]    |   Tyson's cellmate on Valentine's Day"
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA      |                          - Gex