EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Timothy Materer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 09:47:21 -0500
From [log in to unmask]:   >article by Timothy Materer in the Cornell
>University publication Vortex (1979 issue) that discusses the tenth-century
>noblewoman-courtesan who ran Papal politics

Cameron, I'd be happy to send you that info from Vortex, but I don't think
it's there--unless maybe a passing reference. I think I remember reading
about her in Noel Stock's biography. I'm sure there's lots of people on the
list who know about her.

Timothy Materer, 107 Tate Hall,  English Department
University of Missouri, Columbia MO  65211
Fax: 573 882-5785
http://www.missouri.edu/~engtim