From:
Chris Paine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Paine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 1994 21:25:50 EST
    I know it's kind of late, being Tuesday night, but I've received
conflicting information on the Saturday Kent-W. Michigan game from HOCKEY-L
and I want to know who really won the game.  Posts of the weekend scores
had WMU winning, 8-4, while the Kent & WMU schedules say Kent won, 4-2.
(Even polls disagree on their records.)  Does anyone know the real story?
It's important to my peace of mind since the Broncos are chasing MSU for
2nd place in the CCHA.  Thanks.

--Chris Paine
MSU '90, '93