From:
Tony Hejna <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Hejna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1992 14:13:01 EST
> But if only the Ivies voted on yale going, that's 6 out of 12, and not a
> majority. I'm confused by your saying that all ECAC teams voted on RPI going.
> That's 12-0 vote! Do you mean all non-Ivy ECAC teams? Then it's a 6-6 gridloc

A clarification:  What I mean is all 12 teams got to vote on whether
or not to let RPI play in the Tournament.
 Since Yale was still under the league max of thirty, the issue of Yale going
only concerned the Ivy League and not the ECAC. As a result the Ivy Schools
had a say in whether or not RPI could play, but not vice-versa.  OK????