Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1992 11:14:47 -0400
                              MIKE MACHNIK

 For those of you who don't know this little trivia fact, it was our very own
 Hockey-L Guru "mike" who started this GREAT discussion list back in September
 1989 when it was known as college_hockey.

 MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY THANKS to Mike for a great idea that has blossomed into
 a way for many great minds to come together on a topic which we all hold dear.

 And also a big THANKS to our Hockey-L Administrator Wayne Smith for keeping it
 going!! You do a fabulous job Wayne.

 So, thanks again Mike!  Ceramic Dalmations such as the one you have are very
 few and far between.

 I'm looking forward to a great off-season of posting the little tid-bits that
 come up and before we know it....October will be here! I'm also looking
 forward to my second anniversary here on Hockey-L this June 9th!

 Carol