From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 12:43:57 -0400

Just to add to the college hockey relevance of Tampa's progressing to the
next round in the Stanley Cup playoffs:

Tampa Bay's coach, John Tortorella, played his college hockey at the
University of Maine.  No doubt he recognizes a bit more than others,
perhaps, the big contribution to today's NHL teams that top-flight
ex-college players can make.

Dan Doucette