From:
Jim Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 1992 16:41:08 EST
Yogi Bear <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Are any sales coming up in Syracuse, Binghampton, or someplace in between?

Repeat after me: There is no "p" in Binghamton, there is no "p" in Binghamton.
Sheesh .... what's a city got to do to get some respect :-)

Binghamton, NY - home of the League-Leading AHL Binghamton Rangers ....

Doing my best for HOCKEY-L linguistic purity - Jim

In closing, A word on Leap Years courtesy of the "Washington Post"

   "You probably already knew that the Gregorian Adjustment of 1582 added an
extra day to every fourth year.   What you no doubt forgot is that this rule
doesn't apply to turn-of-the-century years, except when they're divisible by
400. If you know this and the "off-sides" rule in hockey, you are a complete
human being."