From:
Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 14:47:34 -0500
John

But there is a precedent in D3 with the NESCAC (little Ivies) and the
ECAC-East.  Right now (at least) the two league play an interlocking
schedule with each conference getting a bid to the D3 tournament.

This solution may work for the ECAC D1 teams, but I can see ramifications
down the way of having a bunch a 6-8 team leagues just to get an NCAA bid.
Then we'd be like (horrors!) basketball. :)

Joe