From:
Indy Rutks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Indy Rutks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 15:13:39 -0600
Brian Helland wrote:

> Actually, it's 17 teams (8 in the East, 9 in the West) but your point is
> well made.  Anyway, it ticks me off that a kid from Grand Forks
> is going to
> play for the Goofs.

According to the article in yesterday's St. Paul Pioneer Press, "Potulny
attended Red River High School in Grand Forks but was not recruited by the
hometown North Dakota Sioux because, he said, ``It was not a very good fit
for me.'' He also made recruiting visits to Wisconsin, Michigan State,
Minnesota-Duluth and Lake Superior State."

-Indy Rutks ([log in to unmask])