From:
Adam Wodon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam Wodon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 12:16:36 -0500
> You must of course be referring to Clymer's rhinoplasty (nose job)
scheduled
> for this off-season. I believe the nose got broken several times this
year.

> Here are the facts: most of these guys don't make it through a season
without
> needing reconstructive, therapeutic, rehabilitative, or other surgical or
> medical procedures.

On their face??  What exactly are you talking about when you say "FACTS"?

That's a pretty broad range of things you are talking about there. Do you
expect an athlete to go through a whole season without a muscle pull? --
that would fall under therapy or rehab. Or are we talking nose therapy?

As far as reconstruction or surgery ... well, let's see ... having just
gotten though a 90-game season with a pro hockey team, I can think of
exactly 4 players who needed/need some sort of surgery. Two for shoulders,
one for a knee, and another for a minor repair to a wrist.

Of course, I've forgotten your point.

AW