From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 13:25:19 -0700
Well, how about once every six years then ?  Seriously, there are half
dozen venues, closer to most WCHA schools than going East.... In fact,
what if CC goes next year to Providence, will they complain about travel?
Anaheim is much closer fo rthem, as is SLC, Phoenix, LA (new arena), Shark
tank, Seattle, or even Las Vegas I believe. However I really like New
Orleans, that is a great idea :-)

Tony Buffa
RPI '64