From:
Chuck Cliff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 17:06:32 EDT
In a message dated 4/6/99 1:30:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< The real question is why Lucia would want to leave CC.  I know CC is a very
 small school, but it is also a powerhouse in college hockey.  Is there a
 problem recruiting for CC?  Would Lucia have a better chance at a bigger
 school to win a National title?  Or would he get paid a lot more?  Hey - no
 offense Minnesotans, but I would rather live in Colorado than Minnesota (or
 Wisconsin for that matter) if I had the choice.

I can't say for sure, but I imagine money would be a big reason. I also read
that Lucia was from Minnesota.