From:
Vicki Price <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 16:44:46 EDT
Reflections:

Eric and his ears guarded the hockey-L gala.
I never saw an Octopus from New Hampshire wildcatting.
Walsh does Hendoku-yaku (sp.)
I climbed over a fence and a chair to get to the Hockey-L reunion.
Met (one of) my long time email rival, Dan Doucette. We didn't Bear Hug... I
shook hands.
Pond employees get Disney stamp of approval.
Meal tickets with spectacular zoo seating for the next two NCAAs available.
The most enthusiastically unified fans: Mich State and New Hamp.
No hometown partisanship.... Bananas was the most kid friendly.

Note: Stan walked out of XX Schmidt's or whatever they're called with a
fistful of extra cash. He refused to buy us all desert.

The Celebrants: Hugs of approval to ... Cor, Ben, Steve, Vit, David, Stewie,
Alfie, Gustaffson, Maine fans, boosters, supporters.

Happy Easter

Providence 2000
Twin Cities 2001

Vicki Price