From:
"Troy D. Mills" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy D. Mills
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 10:24:11 -0600
You can also applaud several established teams that have put Bemidji State
on their schedule for next year.  Ferris State will make the trip to Bemidji
in November, Princeton will make the trip to Bemidji in December,
Minnesota-Duluth and Bemidji will split a home and home in January, Denver
will host Bemidji in February and North Dakota will host Bemidji in March.

I agree with Joe, the only way the new D-I teams can get better is to play
high quality teams.

Troy D. Mills
Bemidji State University ('96)
Visit the Beaver Pond, the unofficial web site for Bemidji State Hockey
     http://customer.wcta.net/bsuhky
NAIA Hockey Champs:  68, 69, 70, 71, 73, 79, 80
NCAA D-III Hockey Champs:  86
NCAA D-II Hockey Champs:  84, 93, 94, 95, 97
NCAA D-I Hockey Champs:  20??
National Runner-ups:  74, 78, 82, 83, 85, 96, 98
National Participants:  76, 77, 81, 87, 88, 89