Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 10:39:37 -0700
At 10:12 PM 3/31/99 -0600, Eeyore wrote:

Two years ago in Milwaukee, with North Dakota, Colorado College, Boston U
and Michigan, the final four drew a very respectable crowd, if not a
sell-out. Call it 17,000-18,000.

<< end quoted material >>

Tickets may have been a sellout, but the crowd was far from respectable for
a championship game. For the title matchup between North Dakota and Boston
U, I'd say the building was about two-thirds full. I've got fond memories
of seeing hundreds and hundreds of Michigan fans lining the streets trying
to sell tickets before the game (like the thousands who tried to sell their
tickets after their loss to BU)

Of course, that's probably more than Anaheim will have (I hope i'm wrong)