From:
Joseph M LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph M LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 08:45:45 -0600
Greg (I bleed blue) Ambrose wrote:
>And, one more thing, do people think that Walsh will outcoach Umile?
===
Great coaches have great players (or is it the other way around?).  It
will never come down to the coaches on game night.  Its the players.
Hats off to UNH for coming out two straight nights and soundly defeating
a darn good Phrozen Four hopeful Maine squad.

Maine is probably practicing their butts off this weekend getting ready
for the HEA quarters.  THIS is where the coach makes the difference.  If
I was Coach Walsh, I'd show the Merrimack - BU series last year to my
guys to show what an inspired team can do against a much superior
talented squad.

Joe

BTW, is USCHO starting a "Curse of the Hobey Vote"?  The last two winners
of the USCHO vote have not been successful in the real Hobey vote.  If I
was Jason Krog, I'd hope to finish 2nd.  That's where the winner has
been.
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]