Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 13:48:27 -0700
At 02:35 PM 1/4/99 -0500, Randy wrote:

><<o Colorado College has gone 0-2-1 in its last three games, all against
>Hockey East opponents. Two of these games were in their backyard where
>they're used to one of the best home-ice advantages in college hockey. What
>gives?>>

I wasn't saying anything bad at all about CC there, only wondering why the
dropoff happened to one of the strongest home teams. Especially considering
the fact that both BC and UNH both topped CC, only to fall to Denver.

I've seen both CC and Denver play this year, and must say that CC's worst
outing still looked better than Denver's best.

>Don't forget what happened when you doubted CC late in the season last year
>greenie! I don't want to see you have eat your words again (or maybe I do ;-)

Last year I said that CC wouldn't make it to the Frozen Four and the WCHA
would go unrepresented. If them's the words I need to eat, OK. They're
tasty. Two HEA teams and two CCHA teams last year -- works for me. <smirK>