From:
"Nathan W.L. Boyle" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nathan W.L. Boyle
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 15:38:38 -0500
Amazing, they forgot about Rob Blake from BGSU totally, or Mike Johnson at
the Maple Leafs, Zinger at Buffalo, and all the other players that may not
be name brand players, but are contributing and have successful careers like
Garry Galley, Dave Elliot, and such.  And that is just part of the BGSU
contingent.  Tons more from other schools.

Nathan W.L. Boyle

". . .the less I have, the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign. . ."