From:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 09:57:20 -0400
I ran into this offer on the ECAC's web site and thought some of us might
be very interested:
--      --      --
Now you can get all of the ECAC Ice Hockey that you have always wanted

The 1998-99 season will feature, for the first time, three different ECAC
Ice Hockey Media Guides. These gudies are being made available to the
public but must be ordered now to ensure availability on the October 1
delivery date.  (or "the third week in October" depending on which part of
the order form you believe)

There will be a 1998-99 Men's Division I Media Guide which will feature the
ECAC Men's Division I League. There will also, for the first time, be a
1998-99 Women's Ice Hockey Media Guide which will feature information on
the teams in the ECAC Women's Division I and ECAC Women's Division III
Leagues. In addition there will also be the first-ever ECAC Division II/III
and Independents Media Guide which will feature information on the ECAC
Independents, the ECAC East, West, Northeast and SUNY.

To receive your copies of the guides, simply indicate the quantity desired
of each guide and fill in the mailing information on the form below, click
to submit, print out the page containing the information you entered, and
send the page with your payment to the ECAC.

Your cost includes shipping and will be calculated automatically based on
the number of guides selected. Be sure to take advantage of the special Fan
Pack which is avaialable only through this mail-in offer. The Fan Pack
gives you all three media guides for only $20 - the discount will be
reflected when you select at least one of each guide.

Send any questions you may have to [log in to unmask]
Quantity
Men's Division I (8.5"x11") ____ $10.00 each
Women's (5.5"x8.5") ____ $7.00 each
Men's Division II/III and Independents (5.5"x8.5")      ____ $7.00 each
The Fan Pack discount ($20.00 for each set of all three guides) will be
automatically applied if at least one of each guide is requested.
Name: ______________________________
E-Mail: ______________________________
Address:
State/Province/Country:      _______________