From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 22:16:52 -0400
Ladies and Gentlemen,

For those of you who do not read the HOCKEY meta list, Bill Fenwick and I
have switched administrative duties.  Bill now is administrator of the
INFO-HOCKEY-L list and I have moved over to take control over HOCKEY-L.

I will only take a minute of your time with a couple reminders and notes:

* This is a college hockey list and as such messages should have college
hockey relevance.  While I have enjoyed the Title IX debate, and this *IS*
the offseason, let's make sure our messages do have college hockey content
or move the debate into a private forum.

* Messages from subscribers relating to the list itself should be sent to
the HOCKEY meta list.  Discussion such as what should or should not be
allowed on HOCKEY-L should be posted to that conference.  For those who do
not know how to subscribe to this list and those who are not on it already,
please send mail to [log in to unmask] and in the body of the message
type:  subscribe hockey Your Name.

* It is a given that I will likely do some things differently than Bill did
during his term as Admin on HOCKEY-L.  If any of you have anything you'd
like to discuss with me, please send me e-mail at [log in to unmask] and
I'd be glad to touch bases with you.

* One area of focus that I am going to have is to crack down on the
"bashing" that has seemingly increased in recent years.  There is a fine
line between what is "bashing" and what is "criticism".  If you have any
opinions about that I invite you to contact me.  This list should be an
enjoyable experience for fans of all teams.

Sincerely,

Deron Treadwell - [log in to unmask]
HOCKEY-L ADMINISTRATOR