Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 1996 08:26:02 -0900
On Mon, 2 Dec 1996, Doug Garn wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Dec 1996, Binky wrote:
>
> > I have never seen such bad reffing. I have heard of this Petrowski before,
> > however had never seen him action. I am thoroughly disappointed. But our
>
> I happen to think Piotrowski is a very good ref.  Who's right, you or I?

        I wouldn't say that either one of us is right, I'd say It's our
own interpretation of good or bad reffing. I'm not an experienced ref, nor
am I an experienced hockey player, however, I've seen a good and fair ref,
and this particular series, Piotrowski was neither, IMHO :)

> > RE: the lakers.  I haven't seen such a physical game of hockey in a very
> > long time.  These guys were so rough, and our guys tried their hardest to
> > fight back, but to no avail.
>
> Is this good or bad?  I've seen the Lakers play a very penalty laden
> game, and I've seen them play a game with a very few amount of penalties.

        So the question would be that when put up to the challenge that
they might lose, they start to play a "very penalty laden game". Those
games that didn't have very many penalties, did the Lakers win? Neither of
these is here nor there, the Lakers put the puck in the net more than the
Nooks, therefore they won. Fair and Square. (thanks for a more experienced
co-fan for gently pointing that out to me) Our boys just need to buck up
and start playing a good tight defense. We are getting the offensive
opportunities, we're just not getting it done.

> > Last night one the Lakers sent our Freshman
> > defenseman, Dwayne Zinger, to the hospital. Fortunately, it was a sprained
> > neck injury and he was back in the lockerroom before the evening was over.
>
> Very happen to hear that he is alright.

        So are we.

Go Nanooks! Go Cowboys! Go Nanooks! Go Cowboys! Go Nanooks! Go Cowboys!

   *********    *****    **            Binky Lives
 ****** *********** ** *******o  http://icecube.acf-lab.alaska.edu/~fsbmm2