Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 1996 14:45:11 -0900
I have never seen such bad reffing. I have heard of this Petrowski before,
however had never seen him action. I am thoroughly disappointed. But our
guys held out until the end. I am very proud of them. I feel that by
Christmas we will have come into our groove. We have a freshman class that
has been a great asset to our team, and like I've said before we will be a
force to reckon with in two years.

RE: the lakers.  I haven't seen such a physical game of hockey in a very
long time.  These guys were so rough, and our guys tried their hardest to
fight back, but to no avail.  Last night one the Lakers sent our Freshman
defenseman, Dwayne Zinger, to the hospital. Fortunately, it was a sprained
neck injury and he was back in the lockerroom before the evening was over.
After seeing a home favorite defenseman, Erik Drygas's neck injury and
hockey career come to an end, it was very hard for us to see another one
being hauled off the ice on a stretcher.

Go Nanooks!

   *********    *****    **            Binky Lives
 ****** *********** ** *******o  http://icecube.acf-lab.alaska.edu/~fsbmm2
 ******* ********* **** ****`-
 ******* ********* *****
  ****** ********** ****
 ## *****  ***** ##  ****
 ### *****      ###   ****
 #,,, ***,,,    ##,,,  **,,,
Ten things that sound dirty at (American) Thanksgiving, but aren't.....

 1) Reach in and grab the giblets.
 2) Whew, that's one terrific spread!
 3) I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.
 4) Tying the legs together will keep the insides moist.
 5) Talk about a huge breast!
 6) "and he forced his way into the end zone..."
 7) She's 5000 pounds fully inflated and it takes 15
    men to hold her down.
 8) It's Cool Whip time!!!!
 9) If I don't unbuckle my pants, I'm going to burst!
10) It must be broken, cause when I push on the tip,
    nothing squirts out!