From:
"Ralph N. Baer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph N. Baer
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 11:59:22 EST
I wrote this morning:

>I also noticed that John Haeussler decided to leave Hockey-L when his
>school was at the top.  Not many can say that.

I wish to apologize to John and also to those who took this comment in
any way except for the way that I meant it.  I have no idea if John is
still on H-L, only that I have not seen his biline since early this summer.
I have always enjoyed his writing and feel that H-L is much the worse
since he is not posting.  I probably should have put a smiley or two after
this remark because I did not mean to imply that there was any connection
between his not posting and Michigan winning the championship.  The fact
that I started my next statement with "On a more positive note," indicated
that I regard since apparent disappearance from H-L as a distinct negative.

Ralph Baer
who should know that he should never post anything immediately after RPI
plays Army in Troy  :-) :-)