From:
Stephen Twombly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephen Twombly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 1995 08:50:21 EST
Mike wrote about a BU Merrimack rivalry possibly blossoming...........

> I can't help but think about what this rivalry could blossom into in
> upcoming years if Merrimack continues to improve

I think this is the only problem.....when is Merrimack going
to improve?  This was supposed to be THE year, but they have
been at or near the cellar all year once again.  Until Merrimack
can be at least a .500 team (A ways away yet) then there will
never be a rivalry.  And in my opinion, if Merrimack can't
become a good team this year with their tallent and goaltending,
then they won't be for some time to come.  Any opinions from
people who have been watching Merrimack over the years like
Mike and myself?

Steve Twombly
UMASS-LOWELL '94