From:
"Capen, Quinn" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Capen, Quinn
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 1995 11:23:00 MDT
>I hear that Miami and Colorado College both have
>suspended some players (Miami 2, CC perhaps as many
>as 8!). Can anyone provide details?
>
>I can provide some details about a BG suspension:
>goalie Bob Petrie will miss a game because of a
>drinking and driving incident last month.
>

>Keith

Colorado College has only suspended one player that I know about.  Senior
wing Chad Remackel was involved in an alleged after-hours altercation on
campus on Sept. 9, and school administrators elected to suspend him from
the Tigers' first 10 games -- nearly a third of their season. Coach Lucia
had planned to bench Remackel for the first two games after the incident.

 -Quinn Capen ([log in to unmask])
Colorado College '92
GO TIGERS!!!